Health & Safety
Safety Guidelines: Party town Marquee & Bouncy Castle Hire Tyrone
Basic Disclosure Certificate (jpg file)
Marquee Hire Agreement (wps file)
Marquee Risk Assessment (wps file)
Marquees Method Statement (wps file)
MUTA-Checklist (jpg file)
Tectonics UK Linings Fire Certificate (pdf file)
Techtonics British Standard Fire Certificate (pdf file)
Equipment must be supervised at all times by an ADULT
PLEASE BE AWARE OF CHEAP IMITATION BOUNCY CASTLES, MARQUEES AND INFLATABLES.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS WHERE POSSIBLE ARE BOUGHT FROM REPUTABLE COMPANIES WHO COMPLY WITH STRINGENT TESTS REQUIRED BY THE INDUSTRY INCLUDING BS EN 71 AND BS EN 14960.
All our Inflatables/ Marquees are fully coated with flame retardant PVC, FIRE CERTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Please read these rules and conditions very carefully and thoroughly as they concern the WELFARE AND SAFETY of your kids and you
- Inflatables and Marquees should be erected on a flat surface, free from sharp objects. There should be a minimum of 1 metre space on all sides of the inflatable. In event of marquee enough room to walk around and tie down. PLEASE USE MEASURING TAPE TO ENSURE SIZE FITS
- The blower, leads will be placed so as not to cause an obstruction or trip hazard as best as possible. Children should not be allowed around the location of the blower. Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
- Inflatables / Marquees are fixed to the ground using metal pegs, sandbags or thunder bolts (which involves drilling) and care should be taken in these areas and please notify us of any underground services or cabling before securing. The hirer will be held liable for this or any damage caused. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
- Once inflatable/ marquee is secured it should not be moved.
- Do not enter the inflatable/ marquee until it is fully inflated/ erected
- Front step is for access / egress NOT FOR BOUNCING ON
- All shoes and spectacles must be removed before entering inflatable. Please ensure no sharp objects are taken on to the inflatable.
- No eating, drinking or chewing food or sweets of description.
- No climbing, hanging on or sitting on the walls or the rain covers.
- No pushing, SUMMERSAULTS or overcrowding.
- Our Inflatables are designed for children up to the age of 14 years old. Adults are not allowed to use any equipment unless stated.
- Smoking should not be permitted in or around the inflatable or inside Marquee
- No pets to be allowed on the inflatable or near marquee to keep it clean
- The electric generator/air blower and power connections should either be covered or under shelter in the event of rain showers.
- Do not allow too many participants on the inflatable at once (max 6 children at any one time).
- Seperate Small children and larger children
- If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
- In the event of damage to the inflatable / Marquee due to inappropriate use or malicious acts the hirer will be responsible for the full cost of any repairs needed payable upon collection
- PARTY-TOWN holds Public Liability Insurance, which indemnifies the company and not the hirer.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to follow these rules and ensure that there is satisfactory adultsupervision while the equipment is being used.
- Should the hirer wish to take out additional Public Liability Insurance it may be available through the insurance company used for your home insurance, for the period of hire
- In event of rain, the raincover will provide some cover but inflatable should not be used in heavy rain or high winds. It should be fully dried before using again to prevent slips.
- If PARTY-TOWN are delayed in picking up the equipment it is the responsibility of the Hirer to keep the equipment safe until collected